Saturday, April 3, 2010

A Rehearsal of Wei-Hai Min Concert













This May I will have a performance in Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall with Wei-Hai Min. She will be singing modern music (not Traditional Chinese Opera). The music composer is Zhe- Yi Li, he is very famous and talented (he is standing in my left side in the picture, both of us have dimples). When I hear his music at the first time, I fell in love immediately. His music is very touching and beautiful, and his personality is very nice and friendly. I am so glad that I have the chance to cooperate with such ‘‘Master’’(so as Wei-Hai Min) . In the performance, I will have a Erhu solo piece( which really makes me nervous, I need to practice). Recently, We have been rehearsing a lot, and during the rehearsal I am always very happy, because I can learn a lot of new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment